Hearthstone Updates – May 12 – Patch 17.2
The 17.2 patch includes three new Heroes and a new minion for Battlegrounds. We’ve also added the ability to rearrange your decks, a new visual aid for end of Season rewards, and more!
As a note, we’ve restructured assets in 17.2 so the data download for this patch will be similar to a fresh install. Pardon our dust!
- Dire Wolf Alpha has been removed from the minion pool.
- [Tier 1, Beast] 3 Attack, 1 Health.
After you play a minion with Deathrattle, gain +1/+1.
Players with Battlegrounds perks will have immediate access to playtest these three new heroes before they are fully unlocked on May 26.
- Evolving Electricity [Passive]: After you upgrade Bob’s Tavern, replace his minions with ones of a higher Tier.
- Imprison [Cost 1]: Make a minion in Bob’s Tavern Dormant. After 2 turns, get it with +1/+1.
- Verdant Spheres [Passive]: Every third minion you buy gains +2/+2.
You can now reorder your deck lists! While viewing your deck list in the Collection Manager, press and hold a deck button to enter “rearranging” mode. Once you’re in rearranging mode, just click and drag on your decks to order them! Deck rearranging will not work until all nine starting heroes (excluding Demon Hunter) are unlocked.
Game Improvements and Bug Fixes
- End of Season rewards
- Your total rewards accumulated within the current Ranked season are now highlighted in green inside your Rewards Chest, which can be found at the top of the Quest Log.
- Collection Manager filter panel (mobile)
- The filter panel will now remain open after using Search.
- The filter panel will now hide once cards are dragged to a deck and will reappear after they’ve been added.
- The filter panel will no longer be dismissed until the “Done” button has been pressed.
- Card text for [[Teron Gorefiend]] has been updated to be more technically accurate: “Destroy all other friendly minions. Deathrattle: Resummon them with +1/+1.”