API Document Publishing Delays - WoW Shadowlands Pre-patch
We are aware of delays related to API document publishing during the WoW Shadowlands Pre-Patch release.
During this time your applications may observe the following:
- 9.0.X namespaces may not be made immediately available
- New APIs (such as Modified Crafting) may not be made immediately available
- New Character & Guild profile may not be published
- Documents for existing Characters and Guilds may not be updated
- Leaderboard documents may not be updated
- Mythic Keystone Dungeon Profile may not be published
Please follow this post for updates as we work to resolve these issues. We apologize for any inconvenience.Fuente
These issues should now be resolved.
Reminder: characters will need to be logged into and then out of before their respective data is updated on the API and websites.Fuente
We are investigating reports of EU profile data not updating. Thank you for the report.Fuente
The above issues regarding EU profile document publishing should now be resolved. Please note the same disclaimer as before applies:
Reminder: characters will need to be logged into and then out of before their respective data is updated on the API and websites.