Diablo Immortal Closed Beta Patch and Hotfix Notes
Players can find a list of hotfixes and patches for Diablo Immortal below. Hotfixes are typically applied in a higher frequency and address smaller related issues and don’t require a large download to apply to the game. Patches are larger client-side updates that will require a more significant download for players to obtain and usually come with larger game changing updates. New patches will require players to update before they can continue playing. This list will be updated once new patches and hotfixes are applied.
November 24, 2021 - Patch - 1.3
- Basic guidance for finding set items has been added to the game.
- A new party finder system has been added to Westmarch! This system is intended to help players form groups to do specific activities (such as running a dungeon multiple times).
Developer Comment: This system is an early work in progress and we are looking for feedback to help as we iterate on the system.
Challenge Rifts updates
- Players who achieve a first-clear milestone on the Challenge Rift leaderboard will now provide a small reward for all players on the server.
Elder Rifts updates
- When using an Elder Rift the game will attempt to remember the number of Crests you used on a previous run.
- At the end of your Elder Rift, players will have a choice to exit the rift or teleport directly to the Jeweler.
Legacy of the Horadrim updates
- Reward Chests for Legacy of the Horadrim have been been changed with two goals.
- The first goal is that rather than the Aspirant Key chest opening costs going up dramatically when changing a room, the chest opening costs now scale smoothly from one chest to the next.
- The second goal is to remove the incentive to save keys from one day to the next to try and use a large amount at once. Under the new tuning it should be beneficial for the player to open the first room chests every day if you have Aspirant keys available.
- Increased the damage of Disintegrate, Ray of Frost, Impale, Bone Spirit, Shield Glare (with Beam of Light) and Wave Strike (with Energy Wind). Given the opportunity cost of standing still in combat these skills should net more damage output.
- Fixed an issue affecting the range of the Barbarian's "Ground Stomp" skill
- Fixed an issue preventing the quest "Fahir's Legacy" from being advanced while using a controller
- Fixed an issue causing players to get stuck after playing the animation during the "Curse of the Scepter" quest
- Fixed miscellaneous bug and other related issues.
November 16, 2021 - Hotfix
- Immortals and Shadows should no longer be matched together for Raid the Vault
- Fixed an issue where Monks could potentially exit the map when performing specific abilities
November 8, 2021 - Hotfix
- Players who are lower than level 55 can no longer queue for Helliquary raids such as Lassal
- The notification that Lassal is available should now clear correctly after viewing the UI screen
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to lose control of their avatar after talking to the Cycle Turns NPC
November 5, 2021 - Hotfix
- Fixed an issue with the Hilts vendor offering to sell three of a gem when it was only selling you one gem
November 4, 2021 - Hotfix
- Players can no longer hold more than 20 Library of Zoltun Kulle pages at a time
- Made adjustments to the tuning of Path of Blood. These changes will not take effect until the next cycle
- Fixed an issue that was causing controllers to stop working after opening the Battle Pass UI
October 30, 2021 - Hotfix
- Fixed an issue where prices were not always appearing on Shop Bundles
October 29, 2021 - Hotfix
- Fixed an issue where the Canada server was not always appearing as the default server for Canadian players