Hearthstone Masters Tour Orgrimmar Viewer’s Guide
The Masters Tour returns this weekend for Masters Tour Orgrimmar! More than 400 invited players from over 45 countries will test their skills within Forged in the Barrens, competing for a chance to take home a share of the $250,000 (USD) prize pool. Players with at least seven wins will also earn points towards the Road to Grandmasters and their shot to earn an invite to Grandmasters 2021 Season 2. Join us this weekend and earn Drops as you watch all of the competitive action, only on YouTube!
- Venue: Online – Youtube.com/Hearthstone and YouTube.com/HearthstoneEsports
- Dates: Friday, April 30, 2021 – Sunday, May 2, 2021
- Broadcast Start Time: 6:00 a.m. PT Thursday – Sunday
- Casters: TJ “Azumoqt” Sanders, Darroch “Darroch” Brown, Dan “Frodan” Chou, Jia “Jia” Dee, and Neil “Lorinda” Bond
- Prize Pool: $250,000 (USD)
- Format: 4-deck, best-of-5 Conquest with a ban
- Language Streams on YouTube:
How It Works
Masters Tour Orgrimmar will be played in the 4 deck, best-of-5 Conquest with a ban format. Players who manage at least a 7-2 result will qualify for a Masters Tour Dalaran invite!
· Day 1: Five rounds of Swiss.
· Day 2: Four rounds of Swiss, followed by the Top 16 single-elimination round.
· Day 3: Top 8 players will compete in the playoffs, and a new Masters Tour Champion will be crowned!
For qualified players, please check the full tournament schedule for information regarding mandatory player check-ins, round start times, and more. Qualified players should familiarize themselves with our rules and policies.
You can earn up to two Year of the Phoenix card packs this weekend as you watch Masters Tour Orgrimmar! On any of the above YouTube channels, watch two total hours to receive one pack and two more hours for your second. Time watched is cumulative throughout the weekend, so even if you can’t watch for the full four hours in one sitting your time will still count toward earning the Drops.
Connecting Your Accounts
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your YouTube and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on YouTube.
- Navigate to Account Sharing under “Connected Apps” in Settings.
- Select “Connect” next to Battle.net.
- Follow the simple prompts to finish connecting accounts.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your Drops.