Testing Availability and Fixes – 6 April
At this time, the Burning Crusade Beta is configured to allow testing of content up to level 64. In the days to come, we will increase that cap as we become ready to test further.
- PvP content is not available for testing at this time.
- The use of third-party addons is disabled.
We will update this thread as we change the configuration of the test environment.Fuente
With hotfixes that have gone to beta realms today, we have:
- Fixed a bug that caused players to experiencing movement enforcement errors while being stunned/rooted in the middle of a jump, strafe, or falling.
- Fixed a bug that caused experience gains to be incorrectly calculated.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect damage reduction from armor.
- Fixed a condition where the character select screen was too dark.
- Improved the F6 function for hovering over an item and submitting a bug report.
With today’s build, which is now available, the Burning Crusade Beta now allows testing of all leveling content up to level 70. Additionally, we have enabled:
- The Eye of the Storm battlegroun
- Heroic dungeons
- Arena Skirmishes
Please note that ranked/rated PvP is disabled for testing.Fuente