PTR Patch Notes – 1.32.10 – Updated March 29
The development team would like to thank the community for all of your testing and feedback over the last two weeks.
We’ve decided update the PTR with changes that address much of your feedback. We have also changed the format of these patch notes to help track what is being updated, added, and
We want this patch to focus primarily on the Undead vs Human matchup, as these changes do affect other matches. However, considering recent premiere
tournaments and feedback, we have decided to add some additional changes to the other races. Please continue to test and give feedback on our latest changes.
Once again, thank you to all who continue to test and send us feedback.
–The Warcraft 3 Team
- Acolyte hit point regeneration while on Blight reduced from 4 to 3 hp per
- Ritual Dagger cost reduced from 125 to 100.
- Cryptlord’s Impale hero stun duration reduced from 1/2/3 to 1/.1.5/2.
- Boneyard no longer requires sacrificial pit.
- Cryptlord’s Impale damage reduced from 75/120/165 to 60/105/150.
- Frost Armor’s on hit duration now scales 3/5/7.
- Improved Lumber tech requirement removed.
- Advanced Lumber tech requirement changed from Castle to Keep.
- Knights have Sundering Blades by default.
- Priest Dispel range increased from 600 to 700.
- Towers now repair 5 seconds faster.
Siege Engine experience bounty reduced from 85 to 60.
- Thunderclap AOE reduced from 300/350/400 to 300/325/350.
- Druid of the claw starting mana increased from 100 to 125.
- Mountain Giant Second Taunt removed.
- Mana Flare damage per mana increased from 3 to 4.
- Mana Flare max damage increased from 90 to 100.
- Faerie Dragon base damage reduced from 13 to 12.
- Scroll of speed cost increased from 50 to 70.
- Serpent Wards experience bounty increased from 12.5/20/30 to 12.5/42.5/57.5.
- Pandaren Brewmaster’s strength and intelligence increased by 1.
- Breath of Fire max damage increased from 480/720/1080 to 480/800/1200.
- Alleria’s Flute of Accuracy bonus reduced from 0.1 to 0.75.
- Ancient Janggo of Endurance bonuses reduced from 0.05/0.1 to 0.03/0.75.
- Khadgar’s Pipe of Insight bonus reduced from 0.75 to 0.5.
- Legion Doom-Horn bonuses reduced from 0.5 / 1.0 to 0.3 / 0.75.
- Scourge Bone Chimes bonus reduced from 0.2 to 0.15.
- Warsong Battle Drums bonus reduced from 0.1 to 0.075.
- The Lion Horn of Stormwind bonus reduced from 2 to 1.5.
- All items resell percentage increased from 50% to 65% of the item’s original cost.
- Scroll of Town Portal cost reduced from 350 to 325.
- Fixed an issue of inconsistent rally flag behavior on Goldmines which could reveal player locations in the Fog of War.
This item was initially posted in error. The correct numbers for today are:
- Serpent Wards experience bounty increased from 12.5/20/30 to 12.5/30/42.5.